COVID-19: How to Optimize Your Health Right Now
Dear My Valued Community,
We are living through an unprecedented time with many unknowns and questions. It is vital that we follow the recommendations of our local officials and do our role to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
I am keeping my practice open as long as possible and I welcome you to schedule an appointment in person, a virtual visit over the phone or video platform, or a home visit. I am here for you, even for a quick phone call. Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Here are a few ideas to help boost your immune system during this critical time period.
- Take care of yourself so you can be there for your friends and family:
- eat fruits and vegetables
- exercise daily
- get adequate sleep and sunshine
- communicate with your loved ones
- reconnect with old friends
- practice gratitude
- don't drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- don't smoke
2. Establish a daily routine if you are going to work from home.
3. Set realistic daily goals to minimize your stress levels.
4. Optimize your immune system with IV infusions and supplements. Zinc, selenium, vitamins C, D and E, and glutathione are a few to consider. You are welcome to come in for an infusion or I can have the supplements delivered to your home.
5. Don't panic and keep a calm, healthy mind.
Again, I am happy to help you in any way I can. I will be in contact again soon. Please feel free to reach out with any questions and wash your hands!